DEHN heavy duty excavator rock hammers are designed for both efficiency and strength without compromising longevity. The optimized design piston and additional accumulator installation boost energy generation for optimum breaker performance, together with selected material allowing it working under the toughest conditions. High-strength alloy plate steel under in-house specialized heat treatment enables it withstanding the most challenging environments.
So why choose DEHN hydraulic rock breakers supplied by Hammer Down Undercarriage?
When it comes to rock breaking, demolition, mining quarry and building roads, DEHN hydraulic breakers are the choice of professionals! The patented design and cutting-edge technology of DEHN rock breakers guarantees high efficiency performance, long lifespan and unbeatable toughness, which eventually protects your investment.
- With fewer components, and only two moving parts, DEHN hydraulic breakers are easy to maintain at less cost.
- Utilizing automatic piston recoil energy to increase the performance without additional hydraulic input which lowers vibrations.
- Wide range of working flow and low operating pressure relieve hammers pressure for smooth operation, which lengthens the lifespan of the tool.
- Box-silenced type body with inner damping cubes dramatically keeps noise levels down, essential in high population areas.
- High-strength alloy plate steel under in-house specialized heat treatment enables it withstanding the most challenging environments.
Call our sales team on 1300 614005 for complete DEHN model specifications, applications and pricing.